Monday, July 31, 2017

Shon's July Reading Wrap Up & Book Haul

~ July Book Haul ~


The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #3) by Rick Riordan
Like a River Glorious (The Gold Seer Trilogy #2) by Rae Carson
Frost Like Night (Snow Like Ashes #3) by Sara Raasch
Flamecaster (Shattered Realms #1) by Cinda Williams Chima
A Million Worlds with You (Firebird #3) by Claudia Gray
The Lightning Thief: The Graphic Novel (Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Graphic Novels #1) by Rick Riordan
The Sea of Monsters: The Graphic Novel (Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Graphic Novels #2) by Rick Riordan
The Titan's Curse: The Graphic Novel (Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Graphic Novels #3) by Rick Riordan
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy (Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy #1-10) by Cassandra Clare
Windwitch (The Witchlands #2) by Susan Dennard
Hogwarts: An Incomplete and Unreliable Guide (Pottermore Presents #3) by J.K. Rowling*
* ebook/audiobook, not pictured



~ July Wrap Up ~

The reading slump is over, I read 9 books and DNF 1 book this month.

Empty Net (Scoring Chances #4) by Avon Gale
3/5 stars - The story started off okay, but then turn into an after school special and I lost interest.

Coach's Challenge (Scoring Chances #5) by Avon Gale
4/5 stars - I really like this one. Book two still always my favorite out of the series. But this one who was such a cute and enjoyable read. I found myself laughing out loud for most of the book.

Him (Him #1) by Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy
5/5 stars - Even though my TBR is 200+ book long. I had to go back and reread this book. I really enjoy this book, is so cute. I'm a sucker for a good romance novels and adding elements of hockey in it just a cherry on top.

Us (Him #2) by Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy
5/5 stars

Good Boy (WAGs #1) by Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy
DNF at 22%. I just couldn't go on. At least I made it to the wedding reception.

Regret (Under My Skin #1) by Christina Lee
3.75 / 5 stars - I think I would have given this book a higher rating if it wasn't for the ending. This story would not end. It just kept going and going and going. I feel like it should have ended five chapters ago.

Goodbye Paradise (Hello Goodbye #1) by Sarina Bowen
4/5 stars - Think was the first book I read that was set in a cult

Hello Forever (Hello Goodbye #2) by Sarina Bowen 
4/5 stars

Heart of the Steal by Avon Gale & Roan Parrish
4/5 stars - Me likey.

Been Here All Along by Sandy Hall
4/5 stars - This was such a cute and fun book to read. Little disappointed that it was so short. I was turning the page like where is the rest of the story? I want more!!! More I say!

How was your month?? What books did you add to your collection??

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment