Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #52: Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree (or non-book bookworm items)


Shon's Pick

1. Any thing from  Evie Seo from society6.com



2. Throw pillows from Bookworm Boutique

 3. Hogwarts Crest Handbag



4. Funko Harry Potter Sorting Hat Vinyl Figure



5. Funko POP Movies: The Hunger Games - Katniss "The Mocking Jay"

6. Percy Jackson and the Olympians Hardcover Boxed Set 

7. The Heroes of Olympus Hardcover Boxed Set

8. Ouran High School Host Club Box Set





9. Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo 





10. Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, Book 2 The Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan







14 comments:

  1. Ahhh, you have some great items on your list! Evie Seo has such gorgeous bookish items. I've never purchased anything from her store, but I've thought about it on so many occasions. Great list! I hope you get some of these things!

    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those throw pillows look awesome and I love boxed sets. Magnus chase would be nice to unwrap, and I basically want all the Funkos!

    Hope you get lots of bookish goodness this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I now thing I have more Funkos then books.

      Happy Reading!

      Delete
  3. Those pillows are awesome. I love bookish crafty stuff!

    TTT @ Krista's Dust Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially love your bookish items. Great list. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You and a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you!

      Delete
  5. Oh my God that Hogwarts handbag!! Also - I just finished the second Magnus Chase book and LOVED it so I hope you get to read it soon!
    Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! All of those items look awesome! I would love a little book coffee mug!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have any Funko Pops but after this week I'm really tempted to pick up some. :)

    Check out my TTT and my current giveaways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think everyone should have one Funko in their life. LOL!

      Delete