Monday, December 12, 2016

Manic Monday #3: Historical Fiction

 Manic Monday. . . 


Hello bookworms.  It's Monday again.  When I hear the words historical fiction books I tend to run screaming in the other direction. However, if you put the words young adult in front historical fiction, I find that I quite enjoy reading. 

Here is my list of YA Historical Fiction books that I would like to read. In no particular order.

The Falconer (The Falconer #1) by Elizabeth May


It dose not have the highest review on Goodreads.  But after watching the book trailer I was all in.

The Dark Days Club (Lady Helen #1) by Alison Goodman


Once again, not the best review on Goodreads but they had me at Buffy.

Vengeance Road (Vengeance Road) by Erin Bowman


I don't rember why I want to read this book.  It's on my TBR. LOL.

Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson


You had me at the cover and the synopsis sound amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment