Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #41: All About The Villains



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is All About The Villains -- Top ten favorite/most compelling villains in books, top ten of the most vile villains/bad guys in books, top ten villains I secretly (or not so secretly) love, favorite tv villains, favorite comic book villains, ten "villains" of contemporary lit.

Favorite Book Villains  

1. Voldemort from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling


2. President Coriolanus Snow from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins


3. Dimitri Belikov (strigoi) from the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead



Favorite Comic Book Villains

4. The Joker from Batman 
 

5. Catwoman from Batman

6. Mystique from X-Men


Favorite TV Villains

7. Reverse Flash from The Flash


8. The Cigarette Smoking Man from The X-Flies


9. Rowan Pope from Scandal

3 comments:

  1. I should have added the Cigarette Smoking Man to my list too! :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you on President Snow and Mystique!! I've just now started reading Harry Potter with my two boys (I know I'm behind LOL) so I know Voldemort will be added to that list for me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had Voldemort and President Snow on my list too. Huge Team Dimitri fan here! Great list!

    TTT
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete