Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #24: Ten Websites I Love That Aren't About Books



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Ten Websites I Love That Aren't About Book.

Here are mine (Shon) top ten YouTube channel I (try to) visit every day. Beside my love for reading, I also love make-up, fashion, Marvel and cooking.


1. msroshposh - Makeup Artist from Canada.

2. Missy Lynn - Makeup Artist form Los Angeles.

3. sonjdradeluxe - Is a Makeup Artist based out of Vancouver, Canada

4. NikkieTutorials - Is a professional Hair & Makeup Artist from the Netherlands and Beauty Guru on YouTube

5. jeffreestar - Makeup Artist/Cosmetics Creator

6. Madeyewlook & Madeyewlook Twice - Lex is a 23 year old, self taught makeup artist and body painter.

7. MISS YANYI - Beauty and fashion vlogger

8. Marvel Entertainment - It's Marvel

9. Comicbook.com - Another channel where I can get more Marvel news.

10. Everyday Food - The YouTube channel for Everyday Food magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment