Wednesday, February 3, 2016

TOTALLY SHOULD'VE BOOK TAG

Today Shon will be doing the Totally Should've Book Tag. This tag was originally created by emmmabooks.




1. Totally should've gotten a sequel

Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst. I would love to know what happen to vampires and unicorns.



2. Totally should've had a spin off series

I know everybody has said this like a thousand times but a Happy Potter spin off series would be so perfect. I don't care if it is a spin off or prequel. 



3. An author who totally should write more books

What ever happen to Suzanne Collins?


4. A character who totally should've ended up with someone else

I got nothing for this one.


5. Totally should've ended differently

I got nothing for this one.


6. Totally should've had a movie franchise

A tie between The Mortal Instruments and Vampire Academy series. Wait, before you say both of those books have movie. They both had movies but not franchise. Both TMI and VA with the right director, writers and budget could had a franchise bigger the both Harry Potter and Twilight.





7. Totally should've had a TV show

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. I know there was a movie for this book but, the movie did not do the book justice. VA would so make a good TV show. Maybe someday my wish will come true.


8. Totally should've had only one point of view

I got nothing for this one.


9. Totally should have a cover change

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. It is because of the cover that I do buy Hunger Games until just last year. I really do not like the cover.

10. Totally should've kept the original covers

The Winner's Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski. The original covers are so beautiful, I absolute love the covers. The new covers look a lot like the cover for Throne of Glass series. You be the judge. (The original cover on top)


11. Totally should've stopped at book one

Divergent by Veronica Roth. It no secret, on how much I dislike Insurgent and Allegiant. Check out my book review of Divergent to see how much I dislike Insurgent and Allegiant.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that I didn't realize you had already done this! And if you haven't heard the good news, the Winner's Curse has now reverted back to the original covers! I feel like VA would be such a good TV show, but that people wouldn't bee as interested because of Vampire Diaries.

    Great post Shon! :D

    ReplyDelete