Sunday, February 28, 2016

Shon Reviews If You Dare


Title / Author: If You Dare by A.R. Torre
Publisher: Redhook
Year Published: November 2015
Genres: Thriller, Erotica, Suspense, Contemporary, Mystery
Source: e-Book
Rating: 5/5 stars

Synopsis

Equal parts Dexter and 50 Shades, this is the eagerly awaited new novel from A. R. Torre, author of the award winning erotic thriller, The Girl in 6E.

The rules are the same. I can't open the door. I can't leave. I can't kill anyone.

The only difference is, I don't set the rules anymore. Guards in grey uniforms do. It is everything I never wanted and everything I always deserved. I write to you now, from a prison cell. My home for the next twenty to thirty years.

That's the going term for murder.




My Review


OMG!



This is the third and final book in the Deanna Madden series. If you are going to end a series, this is how it should be done.



You need to read this book! Not just this book but the whole series. Reviewing this series is so hard not knowing how much I want to say but I don’t wanted to spoil it for other readers.


This book was told from present and past point of view which was different from the first two books in the series. I was not a big fan of the writing style change.


In If You Dare we find Deanna and Jeremy moving forward. That is till Jeremy, wanting more from their relationship, causing Deanna’s progress to start to slip. In that slip Deanna dose something you never see coming.


I love how this series end. I like how the author did not try to put some fairy-tale ending to the story. I like that story has a real world ending.



There is a lot of sex and sexual activities in this book so if you are not comfortable with that, stay away from this book. Also, thing get very graphic in terms of violence later into the book.


No comments:

Post a Comment