Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #2: Halloween themed freebie



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Halloween themed freebie. So we pick 10 vampire novels we love or want to read.


Tina's pick


1. The Last Vampire, by Christopher Pike (adored in grade school)
2. The Vampire Diaries, by L.J. Smith (loved in middle school)

3. The Vampire Lestat, by Anne Rice (couldn't find time to read in high school)

Shon's pick

4. Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst. Vampires and sparkly unicorn, what more could a girl ask for in a book?
5. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black. Still need to read this.
6. City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments #1) by Cassandra Clare. Spoiler alert! One of the best scene in the book is when the vampires, werewolves and the Shadowhunters are all fighting. Never judge a book by it movie.
7. Vampire Knight series by Matsuri Hino. All time favorite vampire manga.

Wendy's pick

8. Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead
9. The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer
10. Blood of Eden series by Julie Kagawa





4 comments:

  1. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown is great. Have you ever read the Cirque Du Freak series?

    Check out my TTT and my Halloween Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to read The Coldest Girl in Coldtown but somehow it keeps getting push back on my TBR. I have never read Cirque Du Freak series but I love the movie.

      Delete
  2. I've only read the City of Bones from your list - I have so much to catch up on! I love the cover of the Coldest Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown is slowly move up to the top of my TBR and thanks for stooping by.

      Delete